This is What They Ask For! Bark-Bark!
Redbarn Barky Bark is made from beef esophagus that is slow roasted in natural juices to bring out the natural flavors that dogs love. Esophagus is made up of cartilage which is a natural source of chondroitin and may help to support joint function. The chewy texture also helps promote dental health. Your dog will love Barky Bark!
Features & Benefits:
- Made from a single ingredient - beef esophagus
- Delicious flavor and texture dogs love
- Natural source of chondroitin and may help to support joint function
- Natural dental aid, promotes healthy teeth and gums
- Slow roasted to perfection in their own natural juices
Ingredients: Beef Esophagus
- Crude Protein: 50% Min.
- Crude Fat: 10% Min.
- Crude Fiber: 2% Max.
- Moisture: 12% Max.
- Treat Responsibly: Monitor your pet when feeding natural treats. Not intended to be swallowed in large pieces. Provide your pet with fresh drinking water at all times. Feed as a treat.
- Please provide plenty of fresh water when giving any chew or treat. Because this is a natural treat, its sizing, color and appearance may vary—this is normal. You may also notice a natural scent and oil while your pal chews; this natural oil may stain your furniture, carpeting or other surfaces. To prevent injury and choking hazard, please watch your pet while they enjoy this treat and be sure to choose the appropriate size chew. If this product splinters or develops sharp edges, throw it away immediately for your pet's safety.